SwiftKey Keyboard makes use of Synthetic Intelligence to routinely be taught your writing type, together with the emoji you’re keen on to make use of (in case you use emoji), the phrases that matter to you and the way you prefer to kind.
Improve your telephone’s keyboard to SwiftKey Keyboard without cost – and get extra completed with out fussing over typos. Be a part of over 250 million individuals worldwide who use SwiftKey Keyboard for hassle-free typing.
Which means autocorrect and predictive textual content that truly works as a result of it adapts to you.
SwiftKey Keyboard caters for all typing tastes – all colours, designs and themes. Assist for 100+ languages. Tapping or swipe-to-type. Tons of emoji (smileys, emoticons). No emoji. Or emoji keyboard predictions realized from the way you’ve used emoji earlier than.
- Kills your typos
- Sort sooner with A.I.-powered predictions
- Merely swipe-to-type with SwiftKey Circulation
- Autocorrect that truly works
- At all times studying your slang, nicknames and phrases
- 80+ colours, designs and themes
- Emoji keyboard – learns and predicts your favourite emoticons
- Bilingual autocorrect throughout 100+ languages
- Educate the autocorrect your quirks out of your on-line accounts
Helps 100+ languages, together with:
See the complete checklist of languages right here: https://swiftkey.com/en/keyboard/android/#lb.supported-languages
SwiftKey Keyboard requests entry to your SMS messages in an effort to enhance phrase predictions based mostly on what you’ve typed earlier than.
Some options are solely supported by sure variations of Android. Emoji is supported on Android 4.1 and above. For extra info on emoji help and different FAQs, please see https://help.swiftkey.com/ .
We’ve made all themes fully free!
– Swipe the hamburger menu to the left of the predictions to seek out our newly refreshed Hub together with: SwiftKey Clipboard, Shortcuts, and Incognito mode.
– Introducing transliteration for Hindi and Gujarati – now we’ll predict and proper from Latin characters into script
– 5 new languages: Tibetan, Swiss German, Yakut, Low German (Plattdüütsch) & Kurdish (Kurmanji),
– Ongoing tweaks and enhancements for a greater typing expertise